Friday, August 3, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 23

What a "journey" we have taken this summer!!! I said in the beginning that I love to learn, and learn I did. I especially liked being able to learn at my own pace. My favorite exercises were creating the blog, learning about RSS feeds, podcasts, and of course YouTube. My technology vocabulary has vastly improved since I started the program. I enjoyed the format of the program ( weekly exercises) alhough I would suggest doing a similar project at a less hectic time for library staff. Although I completed the entire course, I'm not sure I did justice to all areas because of time contraints. And yes, I would definitely sign up for another course like this. Continual learning should be a part of everybody's life. Thanks for giving everyone the opportunity to complete this program!!

No comments: